Monoprice Select Mini 3D Printer with Heated Build Plate, Includes Micro SD Card and Sample PLA Filament – 115365
- Support for All Filament Types: The heated build plate and wide range of extruder temperatures allow this printer to work with any type of filament, from basic filaments, such as ABS and PLA, to more advanced materials, such as conductive PLA, wood and metal composites, or dissolvable PVA.
- Monoprice Quality Assurance/Technical Assistance: Live chat Mon through Fri 6am – 6pm PST | Phone at 877-271-2592 Mon through Fri 6am – 5pm PST.
- Compact Desktop Design: Featuring a small footprint and basic, open frame design, this 3D printer is compact enough for any desk.
- Ready to Print: Unlike most other low-cost 3D printers, this printer ships fully assembled and has already been calibrated at the factory. We even include sample PLA filament and a MicroSD card with preinstalled models, so you can start printing right out of the box!
- Sample Filament diameter- 1.75mm, Filament size spool/sample- about 10ft. One sample print, Filament Color- natural/clear
- Heated aluminum build plate nozzle cooling fan for printing all filament types. Complete kit with sample PLA filament, bed scraper, and MicroSD card with preloaded model files. Micro USB and MicroSD card connectivity. PC and Mac compatible. Compatible with Cura, Repetier, and other software
- KINDLY REFER USER MANUAL BEFORE USE.
Monoprice MP Select Mini 3D Printer
List Price: $ 220.00
Price: $ 199.99
- Slide-in build plate allows printed objects to be easily removed
- 3.5-Inch full color touchscreen with intuitive icons makes for easy operation
- Sturdy, plastic alloy construction ensures stable prints
- Safe, non-heated build plate
- Wi-Fi, usb and flash drive connectivity
Meet the new kid on the block. the user-friendly, home-friendly, and wallet-friendly 3D printer from FlashForge is ready to play. Loaded with easy-to-use features, and designed to be at home in kids rooms and classrooms, the new FlashForge Finder is the first choice for 3D printing novices and educators. Beginners benefit from the slide-in build plate, assisted bed-leveling, and intuitive color touchscreen. And parents and teachers appreciate its quiet and safe operation. The Finder uses only no
List Price: $ 499.00
2016 Newest High Performance Shining 3D Einstart-S Desktop 3D Printer (Alloy Framework, High Accuracy, Stability and Speed, Large Build Size)
- Easy to use no PC connection needed. Full metal framework ensures high print quality. Pre-assembled.
- Support .stl file from all design software. Support all 3rd party 1.75mm PLA filament.
- Non toxic filament, protected print head, safe for open environment usage. No calibration needed.
- Smart Control Software offers print pause, filament change, temperature/ sprint speed adjust.
- Comprehensive customer support, Regular Firmware/ control software Upgrade. Mature user community.
Shining 3D was founded in 2004 and successfully got listed in OTC stock market on August 8, 2014, becoming China’s first OTC stock in 3D digitizing and 3D printing industry.Einstart-S desktop 3D printer, developed by Shining3D. It is the second generation desktop 3D printer of Shining3D.
Einstart-S is designed for home or research institute use, features in easy operation, unique one-press printing design, meets all the needs of 3D printing. Any user can operate the printer within 10 min
List Price: $ 449.99
- 30% faster print time than the MakerBot Replicator desktop 3D printer (5th generation)
- The larger build volume allows you to print models 25% larger than the MakerBot Replicator desktop 3D printer (5th generation)
- To ensure consistent performance, our new 3D printers and their subsystems were re-engineered and rigorously tested for over 380,000 hours across multiple facilities
- For improved reliability and precision, the gantry and z-stage are redesigned with stiffer materials and sturdier construction
- Easier print adhesion and removal using the flex build Plate with grip surface. Prints adhere better to new grip surface resulting in reduced warping and curling. No Blue tape required
The MakerBot Replicator+ is engineered and tested for reliable, faster printing. The Replicator+ prints high-quality concept models faster, easier, and with a bigger build volume. Combined with makerbot’s powerful workflow tools, the MakerBot Replicator+ streamlines desktop 3D printing for professionals and educators. To ensure unparalleled performance, the Replicator+ features a sturdier construction, a 25 percent bigger build volume, better print adhesion, and more. The SMART extruder+ and a
List Price: $ 2,499.00
Price: $ 2,499.00
FlashForge 3d Printer Creator Pro, Metal Frame Structure, Acrylic Covers, Optimized Build Platform, Dual Extruder W/2 Spools, Works with ABS and PLA
- Full manufacturer’s warranty fulfilled by Flashforge, and lifetime support provided by expert FlashForge technicians
- A sturdy metal frame that is substantially more stable than the Creator’s original wood frame
- Aviation level aluminum plate with a thickness of 6.3mm guarantee its surface is completely flat and will not warp during heating process.
- Metal platform support plus 10mm guide rod ensure a precise Z axis movement and prevent platform arm from deforming.
- Enclosed chamber insulates and protects ABS prints
Leaving our competition a step or two behind, these new features are only available on the new FlashForge Creator Pro:- Much more powerful software FlashPrint which is developed by FlashForge engineers now is compatible to FlashForge Creator Pro. No need for expensive aftermarket software purchase.- A new power supply from Delta-the world’s leading power supply maker. The printer’s voltage control now sets automatically to match region.- The new front door comes pre-installed, and has been re-de
List Price: $ 899.00
Price: $ 898.95