- GEAR UP – High-Tech robotic Supercars pair with your mobile device for interactive Fast and Furious racing action
- EIGHT BATTLEFIELDS – Disable opponents with exclusive power zone track piece as you battle against or alongside the Toretto crew on 8 different tracks with durable magnetic track pieces that snap together in seconds
- EXPAND – Expansion possibilities are endless with expansion tracks, Supercars and Super Trucks
- BATTLE FURIOUSLY – Compatible with the entire Anki OVERDRIVE universe, choose from Dom’s Ice Charger, Hobbs’ MXT, or mix and match your favorite Anki supercars.
- ANDROID OR iOS – Fast & Furious Edition robotic supercars are compatible with iOS or Android mobile device
Welcome to the Family
Battle the Toretto crew or race against friends and family as you complete missions, trigger massive explosions, and face off against intelligent opponents.
Dom is faster than everyone in his Ice Charger. If you win, it’s because he let you.
Hobbs drives like he fights, bringing his monstrous MXT down on his foes.
Letty is fierce in a fight and adept at using the loot she wins in battle.
Tej is fast, but prefers to run interference, hacking cars and playing puppet master.
Anki Overdrive: Fast & Furious Edition.
Unrivaled Supercar Tech
These aren’t just cars; they’re robots programmed for battle and controlled with your mobile device.
Each Supercar is loaded with cutting-edge features, including an optical sensor, dedicated 50MHz CPU, and two high performance motors for precision maneuvering with one-millimeter accuracy.
Protected by plated armor and equipped with a rocket launcher, Hobbs’ International MXT is tough, steady, and capable of destroying everything in its path.
Dom’s Ice Charger is built for one purpose: Speed. Since
Dom has no problem playing fast and loose, his car is armed with a grappling hook to slow down opponents.
Simple Setup & Play
Connect the durable magnetic track pieces to build one of eight unique battle tracks.
The Anki Overdrive app on your mobile device automatically connects your Supercars and teaches you the game, so you can start racing immediately.
Each player must have a compatible iOS or Android device with Wi-Fi enabled.
With continuous software updates and accessory add-ons, the gameplay always stays fresh.
You can customize weapons, add expansion cars and Supertrucks, and build jumps and curves into your track for a whole new challenge.